- receives the company’s vehicle and semi-trailer;
- correctly enter the roadmaps the data related to the races they perform;
- takes care of the means of transport he receives;
- supervises the loading – unloading operations;
- is responsible for the quantitative and qualitative integrity of the goods throughout the transport;
- complies with traffic rules, OSH rules, SU and all regulations in force on road transport of goods;
- handles correctly any document received regarding the transported goods.
Studies and experience:
- graduate of vocational school or secondary education;
- the experience of at least 3 years as a heavy-duty car driver.
Certificates / Qualifications:
- Certificate of professional competence for drivers carrying out the carriage of goods by road with vehicles with a maximum authorized mass exceeding 7,5 tonnes;
- driving license categories B + C, C + E.
Required knowledge and skills:
- knowledge of road legislation;
- knowledge of car technical operation;
- effort capacity;
- availability to travel;
- strength of concentration and resistance to stress.
The selection process consists of the following tests:
- practical testing
- interview with the evaluation committee
Only candidates who correspond to the communicated profile should contact us +37369112463